WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT ROUGH PATCH
To keep our innovative model running, we rely on support from the community to help us provide affordable counselling and make sure we are a sustainable resource for everyone who needs us. We are truly grateful for people who want to help us with our vision and mission. You can help us continue our work in the following ways.
MAKE A FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION
Our unique social enterprise model doesn't rely on government funding, so donations help us grow and provide continuing care to people who need us. The simplest way to do this is with a monetary contribution which we can use to meet our specific needs – such as program development, employing staff and consultants, maintaining a beautiful shop and counselling rooms – as well as our day-to-day responsibilities, such as building maintenance, utilities and cleaning. In particular, regular financial contributions mean that we can plan for staff wages, paying bills, program development and growth.
DONATE GOODS OR SERVICES
- Web design and website maintenance
- Web retail planning, management and implementation (Shopify or similar)
- SEO optimisation
- Copywriting for print and SEO
- Social media management and marketing
- Advertising, marketing and publicity consulting
- Printed products such as flyers, stickers, stationery, and retail product packaging
- Custom-branded material such as printed tote bags, t-shirts and mugs
- Retail merchandising
- Furniture (new or good condition second-hand)
- Books, mental health resources, self-care items and homewares for resale in shop
If you have experience in mental healthcare, retail or administration, and would like to support our mission by volunteering your time, we’d love to hear from you.
SHARE WHAT WE DO ON SOCIALS
You can tell people about what we do by sharing and reposting our social media posts on your own channels and talking about what we do in the community. If you need any extra info about what we do, get in touch so we can email you our information pack and social media tiles.
BUY FROM OUR MENTAL HEALTH SHOP
All sales from our shop go back into providing affordable counselling and programmes. We offer books, mental health resources, self-care items, gift packs and other products that support good mental health. We also offer gift certificates for use in the shop (not redeemable for counselling services).